Fading Ad Blog Rotating Header Image

September, 2011:

Furniture – West 17th Street – Chelsea, NYC

© Frank H. Jump

Lophocampa caryae – Hairy White Larvae – Woodpecker Poked Fungied Stump – In the Poconos #haiku

© Frank H. Jump

© Frank H. Jump

Hairy White Larvae – Woodpecker Poked Fungied Stump – In the Poconos #haiku

A Lacan Ses Lacunes – Paris Stencil Art

© Paco Brinca

Mamita’s Ices – Home Made Style – Deliciously Healthy – Deliciosamente Saludable – Ozone Park, NY

iPhone shot - Utica Avenue, Brooklyn - © Frank H. Jump

Reform School Girl – Pulp Fiction

© Frank H. Jump

Imported Guinness Beer – LIC – Fading Ads of NYC

LIC @ Frank H. Jump

Twitter Weekly Updates for 2011-09-25

Powered by Twitter Tools

DON’T BUY VIZIO LCD TV

After three years, the unit won’t turn on. Vizio customer service refers you to an 800 number that charges half of what the TV was purchased for to repair.

BUILT IN OBSOLESCENCE.

See consumer complaint website about VIZIO.

Society Smokes Revisited – Rooms 1-2-3 – Steam Heat – House Keeping – Hot & Cold Running Water – The Kitchen, NYC

© Vincenzo Aiosa

Hotel Wayne – Honesdale, PA

iPhone Shots © Frank H. Jump

iPhone Shots © Frank H. Jump

iPhone Shots © Frank H. Jump

About The Hotel Wayne

Hotel Wayne is situated in Honesdale Borough which, in addition to being the county seat, is the center of commerce in Wayne County. Our county has a rich past – from the latter half of the 1700′s when settlers from Connecticut began clearing the woods to 1825 when the county seat was renamed Honesdale after Philip Hone, who at one time was the Mayor of New York City. Honesdale, via a canal built by the D & O Canal Company to the Delaware River, was the main port for delivery of Pennsylvania coal to New York City. Indeed, the first commercial steam locomotive operating in the U.S., the Stourbridge Lion, began operating from Honesdale in 1829. Wayne County continues to maintain the rich traditional values of country life to this day.

The Hotel Wayne was originally constructed in 1827 and rebuilt in 1895. It has been maintained since then as an elegant, small town, country hotel and has undergone a complete renovation in early 2009 The ground floor has a large lounge and impressive entrance lobby with with a classical, grand staircase. The spacious dining room has beautiful original brick walls and twelve-foot high tin ceilings… all original.

On the second and third floors, the Hotel has twenty individual rooms and suites, each with a private bath, cable TV, desk, and Super High Speed internet access. On the second floor, there is a lovely antique balcony, overlooking Main Street.

eBay